Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Bello's Adventures continue

As of today Bello has been with me for 25 days! These 25 days have been such a joy to watch him adjust to his new home and see how quickly he learns! The fact that anyone would get rid of him just amazes me because he has been nothing but a joy since he has come into my life!


We start every day with a cup of coffee on the back steps and watch the sun come up! I know I have only had him for about a month but I can't imagine life without him now! 

Bello's obedience training is coming along nicely. So far he sits, stay, lay down, shakes (both paws), come and doesn't run off when he is off leash! We are still working on heeling but I don't think he's doing bad for a month under his belt!

He has had the opportunity to meet and greet several other dogs 



That belong to friends or are fosters as well as many random dogs at the local parks and has done very well with no signs of aggression or aggressive behaviors! I am so proud of him! 

When NaKoda passed away I didn't think I would get another dog. I figured I would probably just foster from then on out but deciding to adopt Bello has been the best experience and I look forward to the journey we are sharing together! 



No comments:

Post a Comment