Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Starting A New Chapter in the Random Life

Last year I decided, after being away from home for 14 years, it was time to move home. I moved away because I had so many issues with family that I couldn't deal with them and heal at the same time. I needed space. I need time away to think. I need room to breathe.

Now, after years of trying to heal and start over I have found myself divorced, friendless and alone in a town I have no ties to. There is absolutely no reason for me to stay here any longer.

I am excited about the next chapter in my life. I will be doing Spring cleaning both externally and internally! Not only will I shed old belongings and furniture when I move home, but I also feel like I am shedding all the issues I have had and returning to a place that I once believed to be the dark, bottomless, pit of hell and now realize it was never the town, it was a select few people that I now do not have to allow to have any control over me and I can freely move about without concern towards them and the lies they made up about me or the many ways in which they judge me! I believe that God has judged them far more than I could ever have done!

My next chapter will be brighter, more free, less stressful and full of wonderful friends who have become my family though out my life time!

No comments:

Post a Comment