Monday, May 23, 2011

What is it?


Once upon a time I really felt that I knew what I wanted out of life and was well on my way to establishing these goals.  I had graduated high school, overcome the feeling of abandonment from my family, moved away, started college - graduated from UOP with a BS in Business Admin., married, started a business, and bought our first home.  Things were going great and life was as busy as it could possibly be. 

However, as it often does, life happened and my basket was turned upside down!  I found myself re-evaluating my life and myself trying to figure out what I really wanted in the second half of my life!


I went back to school to acquire my MBA and with a few bumps in employment due to the poor economy and I started my business in 2009. Then I decided to move home to be closer to my Karen so I decided to rent out my house and purchase one back home. 


Now, here I sit again needing something more, feeling like something is missing but unable to put my finger on it. 


"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be," -Abraham Lincoln.

No comments:

Post a Comment