Oprah tells us that forgiveness is giving up the hope that things will turn out other than they did and accepting that events occurred as they occurred. Are there things you can't accept that happened as they did? Write down what you still can't accept.
I have accepted that events and people occurred the way they did and in many ways have turned those into positives in my life, but I still feel hurt at times.Sometimes it is hard to let go of all the pain from the past but in order to move on I have to. Some people tend to withdraw and are afraid to try new things or take chances on new people but I have always thought a life without risk would be no life at all.
Instead of letting trauma or hurt from my past dictate my life I take risks every chance I get because I would rather get my heart broken or be hurt again than to never feel anything again.
Instead of letting trauma or hurt from my past dictate my life I take risks every chance I get because I would rather get my heart broken or be hurt again than to never feel anything again.

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Joel
JHouston791@gmail.com