Monday, February 3, 2014

Possibilities are exciting

Have you ever put yourself out there and let someone know how you feel but were unsure of their reaction?  Putting myself back together wasn't the easiest thing to do after my divorce and I remind myself to not make new people pay for the sins of others but it's not the easiest task to learn to trust again.
Recently I reconnected with an old friend from high school who I always had a crush on and I had a feeling he had a crush on me too but he never did anything to confirm it until a couple of weeks ago.  We have continued to talk and have been flirting for the past few weeks and I have given some thought about what I would be open to if this did develop into something but not to great extent because I don't want to get ahead of myself but I would be lying to myself and you if I didn't say I was excited about the possibilities that could lie ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment