I have one client that I do project management, resource management, and bookkeeping for. I have had this client for awhile. Over the time I have worked with this client I have recommended to them on numerous occasions that the biggest problem with their business is the owner.
This client continues to procrastinate on issues that are detrimental to their business. They spend money on issues that are not urgent, and the issues that are urgent they are cheap on and have half ass work performed. This client micromanages the staff they have causing them to be unable to be productive and then this client wants high quality work for poor wages.
Tonight I had one of this clients employees (3rd in last 6 months) and tell me they would be quiting on Friday. Now, I am faced with the dilemma do I not say anything to the client and just let it happen and then reiterate all the things I have been telling them for the past 2 years or do I contact the client and let them know they are losing another employee on Friday?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment