Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Niklaus Update 9/1 - apx 1 1/2 months since rescued

I am happy to say as the last week comes to an end, Niklaus has taken a few more baby steps in his journey to health and improvement! I am hoping this will help him find a furever home where he can spend the rest of his days in love and nurturing!

Niklaus has managed to add a little bit more weight to himself thanks to scrambled eggs for breakfast, peanut butter sandwich for morning snack, dry kibble and milk for lunch, and ground deer meat, beef broth and dry kibble for dinner! I am pretty sure the scambled eggs are his favorite meal though!

Niklaus skin and coat are gaining their shine back thanks to his improved diet and the amount of time he spends in the bath....this week alone he has had 2 baths and spends time every day in the wading pool in the back yard.  The other day I heard noises coming from the bathroom and walked in to find Niklaus just standing in the tub.......

Niklaus has quickly made friends with my cat Nemesis 

and he has quickly made himself at home, finding the guest room for those times when he just needs some "me" time! 


No comments:

Post a Comment