Wednesday, September 28, 2016

It's Official!! Niklaus is being listed as available for adoption!! - He didn't even stay on the list for a week before he found a home!

Below is the original blog entry I created when it was decided that Niklaus was ready for adoption. It only took 1 short week for him to find a furever home! He was lucky many dogs never make it out  of shelters to rescues or furever homes! If you are interested in saving a life check out your local shelters and rescues for available dogs of all breeds!






After about 30 days of trying to put weight on, observe his overall health improvement and trying to help him relax in a positive environment Niklaus is being list as available for adoption this week through the National Brittany Rescue https://nbran.org/!!!!  If you are interested in giving this boy or any other Brittany we have available a furever home please go to the site and complete an application for adoption!  He cannot wait to find his new companion/s in a new furever home!
Hi, everybody I’m Niklaus!  I’m a handsome 47lbs orange/white ten years young Brittany Spaniel!!  If you want a companion let’s talk as I love to get your attention and be with my pack members. I am learning to cuddle and often snuggle in my foster mom’s bed with her and her cat but I also spend some nights on the dog bed or in the guest room.   I’ve been told by reliable sources that I am smart and learn quickly.  I’m housetrained, I know basic commands such as sit, no, down, and my foster mom and I are working on stay and up. 
I’m a friendly fella and get along with people big and small.  I also play well w/ other dogs that I know or meet of all ages and sizes.  My foster home has two cats and I’m friends with them.  I also love playing in the water and getting baths, sometimes I sneak in the tub if I think I need a bath!  If you have to run errands take me w/ you as car rides are fun and you can take me somewhere to walk me, as walks are exciting!  If you have toys I might play w/ them but really prefer to play w/ my new family and friends.

Well, thanks for reading my biography, I hope to meet my new family soon.  I want nothing more than to live in a home that will keep me and love me unconditionally and appreciate my zest for life!  If you are that family or person, please fill out an adoption application. I can’t wait to meet you and be the companion you have always wanted! 

Hi, everybody I’m Niklaus!  I’m a handsome 47lbs orange/white ten years young Brittany Spaniel!!  If you want a companion let’s talk as I love to get your attention and be with my pack members. I am learning to cuddle and often snuggle in my foster mom’s bed with her and her cat but I also spend some nights on the dog bed or in the guest room.   I’ve been told by reliable sources that I am smart and learn quickly.  I’m housetrained, I know basic commands such as sit, no, down, and my foster mom and I are working on stay and up. 
I’m a friendly fella and get along with people big and small.  I also play well w/ other dogs that I know or meet of all ages and sizes.  My foster home has two cats and I’m friends with them.  I also love playing in the water and getting baths, sometimes I sneak in the tub if I think I need a bath!  If you have to run errands take me w/ you as car rides are fun and you can take me somewhere to walk me, as walks are exciting!  If you have toys I might play w/ them but really prefer to play w/ my new family and friends.

Well, thanks for reading my biography, I hope to meet my new family soon.  I want nothing more than to live in a home that will keep me and love me unconditionally and appreciate my zest for life!  If you are that family or person, please fill out an adoption application. I can’t wait to meet you and be the companion you have always wanted! 

No comments:

Post a Comment