Wow! The last few weeks have really flown right by me. I haven't had time for anything other than work but I can't complain because that is my goal right now!
I have managed to pick up a client in the UK and so far things are working out well!
I have really enjoyed the opportunities that work have brought to me! I am really enjoying having more time to spend with family and friends!
Monday I was able to drive to Brownwood to spend the day with three of my nieces, and take along my nephew! We spent the day at the pool and had more fun! Then we went back to my mom's to have dinner and ride the horses!
With this weekend being a long weekend for most people I will have time to go visit with friends this evening that I haven't seen in months. One is in from New York so it will be really nice to catch up!
Life is really good right now and I am so thankful that things seem to be going well! I am so blessed!
I spend alot of time explaining what I do for a living but that's ok, the more people talking about it the more the word spreads and that is good!
Have a safe and happy 4th!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment