Each day when I wake up, I take NaKoda outside to take care of her business and I sit and enjoy the sounds of the outdoors and thank God for the blessings he has shared with me. I try to use this early morning time to mediate and think about all the goals and dreams I have for myself and how I am going to proceed in accomplishing these things.
I can never completely quiet the anxiety that rises within me though about if I am going to be able to continue my work, grow my business and create the life I desire. Right now things are improving on a weekly basis but still having the uncertainty of if I am going to succeed still lingers. The unknown if I will be able to maintain my clients, support myself and continue to grow in order to meet my goal of being able to provide jobs for others who are also desiring a change in their work lives and lifestyles is a constant reminder that I could fail and then where would I be?
I so dearly love the lifestyle I have been able to provide for myself of being able to work from anywhere, any time while being able too spend more time with my loved ones. I want to continue this lifestyle. It means so much to me to be able to have a flexible schedule in order to have a more complete and happy life. Previously, when I worked a strict schedule of 8-5, working for an employer who did not appreciate my skills and talents, and the success I brought to their company I did not have time to enjoy life. Engage in volunteer work, family activities, and spend time with friends. I was unhappy and lonely a lot of the time because my schedule conflicted with everything I wanted to do.
So each day I wake up, pray that I am heading in the right direction and making the right decisions and learning as I go - how to continue on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment