Monday, February 21, 2011

The First Meeting

The time has come for the first date. Most of us spend so much time preparing for the first date, primping, thinking of things to say that by the time the date actually arrives our nerves are completely shot!


Advice #1: The first date should be fun and casual! 


Well, that doesn't sound too difficult, I think I can handle that!


Advice #2 For the first date you should meet your date at the location!


Well that's a no brainer! My thinking is meet them at the location that way if the date is a dud (uninteresting or psycho) they don't know where you live and you can get out of there whenever you are ready!


Advice #3 For the first date meet in a public location where you can either engage in an upbeat, fun activity, or a place where you can sit down and talk (or both, if you wish). Whenever I've gone on a first date, I have always met the person (that's right, met them somewhere-- they never pick me up or vise-versa) at a batting cage, book store, video arcade, coffee house, or a sit-down restaurant. In other words, a public place (both for safety's sake, as well as maintaining a relaxed atmosphere)!


Again, no brainer! A public location prevents any awkwardness, provides for conversation topics about situations going on around you and provides a safe environment! Wouldn't my Mom be proud?

Advice  tips from: http://hubpages.com/hub/Are-you-nervous-about-your-first-date-Heres-how-to-make-it-go-as-well-as-possible

No comments:

Post a Comment