Slowly, the conversation started and blossomed over a period of several weeks. We discussed education, interests, friends, family, music and books. There was a day that I wasn't sure where a particular conversation was going to lead but because I wanted to remain open to this experience I continued talking for a couple more weeks and then it was time.
We started discussing meeting in person. This made me nervous because I was so tired of meeting crazy, needy, jerks or guys that were just interested in "hooking up". However, I was pleasantly surprised when he asked me to a meeting in a local park and included my Koda! I was surprised because this guy has really been paying attention to the things I have said and how much more comfortable I would be on a first date if it involved something I could bring my dog along with me!
Then my friend stated last night, what if he is a psycho and just thinks by being so thoughtful it's a way of getting my walls down so he can be a psycho! I have to admit this thought had crossed my mind but then I thought about bringing a Rottweiler with me and if this was his intentions then he was just plain stupid and deserves whatever Koda dishes out! I will be safe with her there not to mention the can of mace I carry with me and the fact that I will be letting a friend know where I will be, when I will be there, plan to text with her while I am there and then again when I am safely leaving the park.
If the weather holds up and we are able to meet details of the meeting will follow!
Interesting: Horoscope for today
There is a bit of an air of insecurity for you right now, Virgo, and there is a chance this could show up in your romantic affairs. This is a time where whether you are single or attached, you will be lacking some confidence in some romantic experiences. Lack of confidence can put you in an emotionally bad place right now, so believe in yourself even when others don't. Believe in yourself today and ignore the sometimes jealous remarks of others who would see you give up. Small, multiple moves are favored over big leaps, they mount up and you go just as far. All you need to regain some of this confidence is to just take a small step or two, and you will be surprised at how far they do in fact take you on the romantic scene.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment