Well, it's another day and there have been several events that have allowed me to observe some pretty interesting human behavior........................
In one situation a husband and wife have elected to invite a third party into their relationship. May not be so bad if that's what works for them, but the wife - in my opinion is very insecure and is only going along with the offer to appease and keep her husband.......what happens when she can't deal with the "third party"? The husband says he loves her but if he truely loved her wouldn't he recognize her insecurities and not suggest this "third party" join their relationship?
A second behavior I had the opporutnity to observe recently was infidelity. My friend has been married for 6 years to his wife. They have had their problems but they have also had their good times. Over the past couple of years he has expressed to me over and over that he's not happy, his needs aren't being met and that he feels his wife is very selfish and doesn't really care about how he feels or what he needs. I have tried to remain neutral because I don't think anyone should tell someone else how to handle their lives...........hell it took me an entire year to decide to leave my marriage and that there was just no hope for it........
My friend told me that last weekend his wife went on a trip with her girlfriends and he went to the local bars. He said he ran into an old girlfriend and decided to go home with her.
My friend told me that last weekend his wife went on a trip with her girlfriends and he went to the local bars. He said he ran into an old girlfriend and decided to go home with her.
I just wonder what makes people do the things they decide to do to one another. Do we have a need to create chaos and keep things constantly stirred up .........are our lives so unhappy that we create these situations in order to entertain ourselves? Do we think about how we are treating other people? Do we care?????
Guess I am just a bit down on human kind right now, because I long for a peacefulness and a calmness that doesn't seem to come around very often unless I stay to myself - which I must admit can get pretty lonely sometimes- but hell what can a girl do?
I get tired of all the lies I hear people tell themselves and eachother. I get tired of seeing people be disrespectful and hurtful to one another and then say....."I didn't think it was a big deal" or " I think you are making something out of nothing"
...sometimes I wonder if we stopped and thought about how our actions would effect someone else would we still participate in behaviors? If we thought about how we would feel if someone treated us this way would we still do the things we do?
...sometimes I wonder if we stopped and thought about how our actions would effect someone else would we still participate in behaviors? If we thought about how we would feel if someone treated us this way would we still do the things we do?

No comments:
Post a Comment