Friday, November 11, 2011
I am thankful for not having to hide a body yet..................
It's interesting what people are thankful for and often funny. Things one person takes for granted could be the one thing another is the most thankful for in life.
I am thankful for :
my life - even though at times I wasn't sure I was
Therapy - because it helps me work through it and not need a place to hide the bodies
trials and tribulations - even though it was often difficult to overcome and survive I some how always do
creativity - in the world we live in I have to have an outlet ;)
music - because everything seems better with tunes
books - because they provide the ability to escape reality even if only for a chapter or two
niece - because I love her
Karen - because she loved me and cared for me when no one else did
Junction - because it's a sanctuary I can always retreat to
NaKoda - because she teaches me unconditional love
Work - so I can be productive and earn a way to pay for life
Not being attacked by bees
living in many places through out my life to experience different cultures and people
My 3 closest friends - because they accept me for who I am and have provided much laughter, support, chaos, and fun over the years!
volunteering - helping others often makes my problems seem less serious
laughter
being able to work for myself - because my boss isn't so bad ;)
Freedom
Sunshine
Rain
Hot baths in the winter
Cold showers in the summer
Sanitation workers - could you imagine what the streets would look like and how they would smell without them?
Volunteers - because someone has to care
getting lost - because I have discovered some of my favorite places and experienced the greatest peace while being lost
water - because sometimes I just don't want to go to the grocery store
peanut butter - because sometimes i just don't want to cook
Not being eaten by a bear
My youth - because it allowed me the opportunity to make mistakes, learn, and grow
Birth control - because I do not need to be responsible for the way another person turns out in this world ;)
A bad guy - because if I didn't know what a bad guy was I wouldn't be able to recognize a good guy when I meet him.
Bad dates - because they make for good stories
Good dates - because they bring a smile to my face
DVR - because I hate commercials
Those who read what I write -
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment