Monday, November 14, 2011

Who do you think you are?

I am contemplative. I'm the person who is everywhere and no where.  I am the girl who quietly sits back and watches people at a party, I am the girl who sits at the bar and laughs and jokes with the people around her. I am the girl who helps you find what you are looking for at the grocery store, I am the girl who smiles at you as you pass her on the street.  I am the girl who sits and listens to you when you have problems. I am the girl who is spontaneous and organized all at the same time.  I am the girl who's mind constantly roams in a never ending chaotic cycle always coming back for more.  I am the girl who loves animals, helps children, believes in love and fears being hurt again.   I am the girl who can be a best friend or a worst enemy.  I am the girl who has endured hardships and pain. I am the girl who has survived.  I am the girl who loves to watch the stars in the night sky, who loves to sit and watch nature run its course, I am the girl who loves to swim in the river, walk with the deer, ride horses into the wide open pastures but I am also the girl who loves to be loud and dance the dance that's in her heart.  I am the girl who loves music and the way the rhythms make her heart feel. I am the girl who loves to take pictures that tell a story. I am the girl who can blend into any situation. I am the girl with the heart that no one sees. I am a girl with feelings that those closest to her do not realize. I am the girl who longs to be heard above all the chaos. I am no one and everyone. I am me.......


Who are you?


No comments:

Post a Comment