Hi! Pay attention people cause the spotlight should be on me! I have lots of energy and would love to find a home who likes to play & exercise alot! Friday my volunteer took me out with Reba and we played and played. I like to rough house a little more than Reba did but I knew my limits and when my volunter told me to settle down I did!
She gave me a bone so Reba could have a rest and I walked a few feet away from my volunteer and layed down and chewed on my bone! I think my volunteer was happy I didn't run away when she wasn't holding my leash cause she gave me lots of praise for staying with her! She even let me finish our walk around the yard without holding my leash cause I stayed right beside her and Reba the whole time!
I would be a great addition to any FUREVER home and I promise to always play with my new family and exercise even if they have other animals! That would just add to all the fun I intend to bring to my new FUREVER home!
Come on down and check me out and I promise you will fall in love with me and want to take me home!



No comments:
Post a Comment