Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Bookkeeper/Office Manager/VA w/MBA in Business Administration


My name is Toni Burleson, and I have been working in the virtual industry for over 3 years to contribute to the success of corporations, small businesses and executives everywhere.  English is my native language and I currently reside in Texas.

I am by no means a newbie to the virtual industry. I have been working in the virtual capacity for the past 3 years and prior to this (further work history can be found at http://tburleson76.elance.com) I have been supporting, collaborating and creating in this capacity for the past 17 years (since I was in high school) I was as an administrative assistant, bookkeeper, office administrator, and general manager. I have provided administrative support for both large and small businesses.  I learn quickly and enjoy a challenge. I am available through various contact methods during the work day including land line phone, texting, email, Skype and IM. I must tell you the fastest and easiest way to contact me is via email or telephone.

I have experience in management, bookkeeping, internet service provider, agriculture, home repair, business ownership, writing, and administrative support and transcription. My education includes a BS in Business and a Masters in Business Administration, and continued educational courses via small business association.
For interview purposes I can be available any time we may agree to set up an interview. 

What I will bring to this job to ensure our success and growth?
If you choose to hire me you will be hiring a dedicated professional with positive energy and a pioneering spirit. I will take the time to understand your needs and deliver quality work that meets or exceeds your expectations, with minimal supervision. Please contact me if you have questions or would like to get to know me further. I welcome the opportunity to discuss your project and to become a partner in your success.


Sincerely,
Toni Burleson

No comments:

Post a Comment