It's been awhile since I updated on the dating front because I just can't believe some of the men (or boys should I say) I have met or been set up with. In the past couple of years I often have wondered exactly what do my friends think of me based on the personality of the men they are introducing me to or are they just thinking, "oh he's single, she's single.....that's perfect" believe me that is not enough!
I have met or been set up with men who have wanted to move in after a few dates, men who want to drop their kids off with me after a couple of dates, men who are immature, men who don't have jobs, men who drink too much, men who are almost 40 and think they are hiding their drug problem, men who start with telling lies right off the bat - obvious lies - and after all these dates over the past 7 years all I can wonder is exactly what about these men did people think made them perfect for me or are they making a comment on what they think about me?
It's hard being the single childless girl in a world of friends who are all married with children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment