Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Bello takes Pixie to school!

Pixi performing morning stretches with me
So for the 2017 - 2018 school year Bello and I will be dropping off and picking up our neighbors daughter at pre-k. She comes in the morning and does our morning stretches with us. Upon her arrival each morning this week Bello gets so excited to see her! It's really a ridiculous site how happy he is when she arrives each morning.                                             
Then we drive to her school and drop her off each morning. Bello does not like leaving her at school. He has even barked a few mornings as she and I exit the truck and walk up the sidewalk to her school building.

Bello unhappy leaving Pixi at school

It should be an interesting year to see how he adjusts to this new experience.  As the weather cools down and we change our 2nd walking time of the day to the afternoons we will have Pixi join us to help with his SAR (search & rescue) skills.  I figure having Pixi hide and Bello find her will be a great game for both of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment