Well I have officially put in a full day today! After a late night of having drinks with the people in one of the other cabins, I woke up and after piddling around for a bit I caught the bus into town again!
Today's destination was the Market Square. While the mile walk there and the mile walk back were great I must admit I was not very impressed with the actual market place. There were many shops but alot of them had the same stuff and it was mostly crappy souvinere type stuff.
The mariachi bands were nice and I enjoyed listening to those but what I enjoyed the most today was the walk to and from the marketplace! I stopped in the courthouse square and listened to some bands, took beautiful pics of the courthouse, cathedrals and misc architecture along the way!
About 2:30pm I decided more than 2 miles of walking and piddling around town I was ready to get back on the bus and go back to the camp grounds and go for a nice swim and relax before dinner!
I met a lovely couple from New York at the pool. They were very pleasand and they spoke of their family and invited me to ride with them and their son to Fredericksburge the next day so I am! This should be another fun adventure and I am having my friends Jackie and Kevin meet us there! A motorcycle ride with a stranger is something I havent' done in years since all the Spring Breaks ago in Mexico with my best friend! Crazy days and even crazier nights! Seems weird that this is the same best friend I am now having to text twice a day so she knows a killer has not attacked me!
Thank God for her, I would be lost in this world without her friendship!

No comments:
Post a Comment