Monday, May 4, 2009

Day 4


Well, I decided to stay close to camp today. I have just been having a nice relaxing day hanging out with NaNook and NaKoda!

We have gone on a walk around camp and just hung out in the cabin reading. In 3 days I have managed to read half a book I have been trying to read since Christmas!
I think the rest of the afternoon we will just do more of the same!

I did decide to leave San Antonio a day early and head to Hye Texas. Hye is right outside of Johnson city (home town of Lyndon B Johnson). I will be visiting two of the puppies from NaNook and NaKoda's first litter; Lilly and Loki.

Other than pictures and emails we haven't seen them or their owners Jackie and Niki since they came to our home to pick them up! It should be a nice visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment