As the holidays approach and the another year nears an end I think about my love life. When will it be my time? When will I find love? Will I be alone for the rest of my life?
We see all these movies where people find these loves that they can not live without. Loves that consume them, that are so passionate that one would die without the other and the thought of this kind of love only depresses me because it is something I have never known.
There is not a guy that sits waiting for me. There is not a guy that longs to see my face, hold my hand and spend his life with me. There is no one to talk with, to share interests with, to spend long nights learning about one another, reading, listening to music, enjoying a walk, have a nice meal with, cook with or anything else. Sometimes I tell myself there is someone out there and he is just trying to get the courage up to speak to me, but that's not true either. If he was the right guy for me, he would have no problem speaking up.
It all just makes me very sad. There is nothing I would like more than to have someone to talk to at the end of the day, to take walks with, to see movies with, to cook for, to read to, to sit with, or any other wonderful activities we could think of.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment