Sometimes in life we have to sit back and look at our life around us in order to realize that we have it pretty good. I may not have started life out in the best of circumstances and I may have endured a lot throughout my short 35 years but looking out over it I am really happy with who I am, where I am at, what I have accomplished and the people who I love.
I have always been one of those people who have the ability to change their cloak depending on the environment and circumstances in life. I have many aquaintances in my life all over the world but only a handful of people who I truely call friends.
I have been lucky enough to have a sister that loves me even though she and I are as different as night and day and rarely agree on anything.......
I have been lucky enough to be blessed with a niece I adore.
I have been lucky enough to be blessed with a horrible man so that when a good one enters my life I will be able to recognize him..
I have been blessed with a woman who has stepped in and been a mother to me after the death of my own mother......
I have been blessed with numours children of friends who are my nieces and nephews .....
I have been blessed with a great sense of who I am and what I want out of life......

No comments:
Post a Comment