I was thinking about the difference between people who enjoy being single and those that whine about not having someone in their lives. Now I know some people enjoy being single. These people have chosen to use their time being single as time to learn more about who they are, what they want, and learn knew things but on the other hand there are those people who are so afraid of being alone they hop from one person to the next just so they never have to be single. It's almost like it's a bad thing to be single.
When I say that I'm single, I mean it. I go on dates when the opportunity arises and of course I am always open to the right relationship but until that time I am single. I work hard, build my company, I work on my two homes, I spend time with family and friends, I read, I write, I paint, I engage in photography, I volunteer for 2 organizations, I spend time with my rottie, and many other hobbies that keep me pretty occupied.
I would love to know why you are single? Is it a conscious choice? Situational? Just Happened?
I would love to know why you are single? Is it a conscious choice? Situational? Just Happened?

No comments:
Post a Comment