Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Meet Jessie: 2 yr Female Terrier/American Pit Bull/Mix

Hi! My name is Jesse. I am a 2 year old female Terrier, American Pit Bull/Mix
One of the volunteers at the shelter took me out for a walk and some play time the other day and she told me that I need to be more confident when I am walked on a leash.  I am a little timid but that could just be due to my circumstances of being in the shelter instead of a forever home. 

Once I realized the volunteer only had me out to play and walk I think I did better on the leash.  I still need more practice to have it down but I tried my best to listen to her corrections and walk confidently on the leash! I think in the coming weeks she will be teaching me how to sit and hopefully stay so that my forever owners will enjoy taking me for long walks and lots of play time! 3/15/2012

No comments:

Post a Comment