Well, I have made alot of headway in the journey of my 60 second commute! I have all the marketing materials being printed up, I have created my website and published it, I am noq working on the behind the scenes info to make sure that my website is getting enough exposure.
I have to admit that this endeavor is scary but if I can build up enought clients to pay the bills until I am finished with my Masters degree then my plan will all be falling into place and I will be move onto persuing teaching business online! Dreams take alot of hardwork and determination but I feel if I keep on pushing through then I will be able to accomplish my goals and dreams! Sometimes I just wish that my family and friends supported me.
With the exclusioin of two people, I never feel like my family and friends believe in me or support what I want to accomplish! I just feel like they want to know what's in it for them and if there is nothing in it for them - then they are not interested. It hurts sometimes and gets me down - like this week for example but I just keep pushing myself on!
On top of all this work trying to get things going, I finished laying my kitchen floor which looks awsome! I am so proud! Now the only other home improvement projects I have left to tackle are the front deck/porch and the bathroom.....maybe I will decide what I am doing in the bathroom soon!
Well, I am not feeling well this week so I will be cutting this short. Not that I feel like anyone will really notice but that's niether here nor there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment