Sunday, June 21, 2009

The journey continues

An opportunity sprouted for me on Friday afternoon. A friend in Ranger received a letter from the IRS stating that they owed employer tax from 2007. This was during a time period in which he allowed a girlfriend's daughter (with no book keeping experience) to keep his books. There were several errors discovered after that time that have since been corrected. With this new issue arising his current secretary has called me and asked for my assistance in resolving the issue. I have chosen to assist with correcting this issue in hopes of his word of mouth advertising.

Let's hope that this action of good faith works out and helps me create awareness in his local community for my services!

On another note: the stress of the unknown - will my business succeed, am I doing all I can, and of course the added stress of trying to complete my Masters degree at the same time may be catching up with me.

My insomnia has increased and last week I have not been sleeping well at all. I have selected to try and take the supplement melatonin to see if this helps as well as increasing my work out schedule and changing my diet. I am hoping that this helps because I am not sure how much more worse insomnia could get.

Well, it is Sunday the day of rest but as the old saying goes there is no rest for the wicked - I must move away from my desk now that I have completed my Contract Risk and Opportunity Paper for Business Law course and move on to housework. The dreaded much neglected tasks of cleaning my bathroom! UGH!!!

Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment