Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Cold Weather Moves In

Well, I guess it's that time of year when the winds start to blow and we bundle up in blankets and snuggle up to try and stay warm. I don't think I am actually ready for this yet. I want it to stay warm longer, at least until my house sells! I think it would make things so much easier if the weather was nice and the plants were still in bloom.

I keep telling myself that things are going to work out but every day my house stays on the market is a day closer to me losing the house I want to be buy! It's perfect for me, in the perfect location, has perfect out buildings that I could turn into a gardening room, work room, laundry room, storage and of course a garage to park my truck in to protect it from hail damage and tree sap! I can even see opening the kitchen up for a more open feel and view of the office and living area and I can see the decorating I would do on this house.

The house is located across the street from my best friend and this would make it easy for me to help her with her son and when we want to socialize. She says she's going to be speaking to an attorney this week to start divorce and custody proceedings so it would be perfect timing too if my house sold now!

No comments:

Post a Comment