Friday, November 6, 2009

Scary and Exciting all at the same time

Recently, because of all of the harrasment from a neighbor I have decided to put my house on the market. I am just ready to get out of Stephenville where there never seems to be any help when you need it, and closer to my best friend.

The problem, I found the perfect house in the perfect town, in the perfect location for the perfect price and I am stuck waiting to see if my house sells in time! I just want things to settle down. I just want to find some peace.

I have struggled my entire life to own my own home, achieve and education, and have a cushion in case of emergency and no matter what it seems every time I turn around there is some kind of obstacle to overcome. I don't know how much I can continue to fight to over come. Sometimes it just seems as if it is all getting to be too much.

Being stuck in Stephenville away from the people who love me makes it all even that much more difficult so I pray that God will help me to sell my house so I can be closer to the ones I love, so I can not be isolated, so I can continue the work I do with the crisis center to create awareness for awareness and help prevent others from going through what I have gone through. I fear that if I don't have a safe place to fall then I won't be able to help others either and that's is the worst thing of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment