My name is Calathea. I am starting to learn my name and every now and then I come to it. My foster mom named me after a tropical flower because my mother Dahlia was also named after a flower. I am orange and white in color with blue eyes (although they could still change). I will be 8 weeks old on May 10th and will be ready to find my forever home!
I am a rambunctious kitten and love checking out my Foster mom’s house. She has a Rottweiler that I love to follow around the house, lay with, climb on and play with! My favorite thing to do is climb. I try to get on everything I can and the higher the better. I am pretty independent but I do spend a lot of time with my sibling Indigo (she’s black with blue eyes), and I am the feistiest of us all. I love to run and jump on Indigo and tackle her. I even enjoy the play sessions with my mom and can get pretty rough with her, but she always lets me know when I need to settle down. Sometimes at night I don’t always go back in the bed with my siblings and mom and can be found on a cushion behind my foster mom’s chaise lounge but when my mom Dahlia comes looking for me I always follow her.
If interested in adopting Calathea or her siblings please contact Amy at Corine T. Smith Animal Center 325 646 0617
|
No comments:
Post a Comment