My name is Mazus. I am named after a tropical flower because
my mom was named Dahlia after a flower too. I come to my name often. I am cinnamon colored
with blue eyes. When I was born I was
the smallest of all my siblings but I have outgrown both of them. I will be 8 weeks on May 10th and
will be ready to find my forever home! I am the independent of all my siblings
and can often be found around my foster mom’s house without either of my
siblings. I really like her Rottweiler and can often be found following her
around, laying with her, climbing on her or just napping beside her. She’s very
warm and I like to snuggle up close to her.
I like to follow my foster mom around too and see what she’s doing. Sometimes though I just sit on an outaman and
watch my siblings wrestle with each other until the perfect moment appears for
me to jump on both of them! I really
enjoy when my foster mom picks me up and pets me. Sometimes I can sit with her
as long as she will let me and let her pet me.
I also have a habit of licking her. I am not real sure why but she doesn’t
always seem to mind unless I try to get in her face. I am the most affectionate of all my siblings
and the bravest!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment