Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Meet Indigo! She is in need of a forever home

My name is Indigo.  My foster mom named me after a tropical flower since my mom was named Dahlia after a flower too.  I am black with blue eyes. I will be 8 weeks on May 10th and will be ready to find my forever home.  I am still a little timid and shy but I do love to play with my siblings Calathea & Mazus. We can get pretty wild with our running and jumping on each other and our climbing. My foster mom has a Rottweiler that I like to lay with.  Sometimes I can just sit and look at her because she’s so big. I wonder if I will be that big! I spend most of my time pretty close to my mom Dahlia but when my siblings venture out around my foster mom’s house I go with them but sometimes sudden movements scare me and I run back into the office I stay in and hide. 





Indigo playing with her sibling Calathea









Indigo's mother Dahlia
Indigo and siblings playing outside near NaKoda

No comments:

Post a Comment