Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Letting go ............continued

A few weeks went by and life fell back into the norm. I was devastated by losing my Great Uncle Jack. He was so important to me! He was the best, most honest man I had ever known and now he was gone. Uncle Jack wouldn't want me to be sad, he would want me to pick myself up and continue on my journey. He would want me to be happy and so I NaNook and NaKoda and I returned back home to our life. We left the peaceful pastures of Junction and returned home.

Things went back to normal, I went to work, job hunted and grew more and more depressed because I was alone. My friends had abandoned me because they didn't agree with my leaving my ex, my family hadn't been in touch with me in years, my sister didn't understand how difficult life was and my best friend was all the way in Florida. To make things worse my psycho neighbor started harassing my dogs because he didn't like rottweilers.

No comments:

Post a Comment