Friday, September 4, 2009

Letting go ............continued

The next few months were filled with horrible harassment from my neighbor. He continued with his campaign of harassment towards my dogs even though I explained to him over and over that teasing and acting aggressively towards them would cause them to re act in aggressive manners towards him.

The next few months went by in this manner until we ended up in court because one of the dogs did bite his wife. However, the dog bit her on our property and we proved that it happened on our property. Problem? Even if a dog attacks a person protecting their owners property they can still be considered dangerous. A load a crap if you ask me....isn't that what we have dogs for? If they are on their owners property then isn't it the trespassers fault if they are injured?

Oh well.

My best friend and I quickly built a fence to help keep the psycho neighbor off of our property. However, he continued to call the police and make false reports against me saying I was harassing him. The funniest part of it all was he would call and make accusations when I wasn't even home. Then I came home one day to find my house had been broke into. Nothing had been stolen, the only thing that happened was my dogs had been let out. Hmmmmm even though they couldn't prove it was psycho neighbor the police had a pretty good idea that it had been him.

I would come home to find notices on my door from animal control stating that a neighbor had called in saying my dogs were at large on days I hadn't been home all day and my dogs had been locked up in the house, I would be sleeping and be wakened by knocks on the door early in the morning only to discover that the neighbor had called reporting my dogs loose. This became so irritating I went off on the officer.

I couldn't move without this man calling the police on me for things that never happened.

I started dating an old friend and with him coming around I noticed the harassment stopped.

No comments:

Post a Comment