Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Letting go ............continued

Jason left that night but he wasn't happy. I wasn't happy either. How dare he ask me to cancel my plans just because he came into town. He didn't call me, he didn't even ask me, and what made him think I would just drop everything in the first place.

He called and asked me if he could come to town the next weekend and I told him I didn't think that would be a good idea. I told him I thought he was moving to fast and expecting things I was not willing to give. I told him I would like some time with myself and my friends. The first thing he said was, "are you seeing someone else?"
I was furious. I told him no but that if I was I didn't think it was any of his business because we were not exclusive.

A couple of weeks went by and I received some horrible news. My great uncle Jack had passed away. I was devestated. He meant the world to me. I was making arrangments to head to Junction for the funeral when Jason called. He wanted to come see me before he left for Africa again and wondered if he could come up that night. I told him no because I was leaving the next day for the funeral. Not a "I'm sorry for your loss" not a "can I do anything for you" nothing. His next statement was - "I know you are seeing someone else". I was so angry. I told him I didn't want to see him ever again and hung up the phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment