The next month rolled around and Jason was back. He called and wanted to go out. He wanted to send me the gas money to come up and wanted me to spend the weekend. I told him I couldn't because of my dogs, but that I would come for the evening. I drove up, we went to dinner and went to a local bar. It was getting late so I headed home even though Jason was being persistent about me spending the night. I just wasn't ready for a physical relationship yet.
The new week started and I went back to work. I spoke with Jason on the phone that night after work and he was trying to talk me into driving to Abilene. I informed him that I had to work the next day and wasn't going to drive to Abilene. He said he would drive to me, but I told him it was already getting late, and I couldn't be up late so it just wasn't a good idea.
The next night after work my phone rang. It was Jason. He told me he was in town. I told him he should have called because I had dinner plans with friends that night and wasn't going to be home until later. I invited him to come to eat with us, but he didn't want to. He became upset that I wasn't canceling my plans but I informed him that he should have called and that he couldn't expect me to cancel on my friends just because he showed up unannounced.
A red flag went up and I took note of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment