Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm Growing Up!

Over the past few years I have learned a lot about myself, thanks to therapy, self help books, self reflection and my sarogate mother and my best friend! Even though life has seemed very stressful at times and bad situations have happened. I find myself dealing with them and moving on from them much more quickly than I did in my previous life. I realize things about myself and I have become more comfortable with myself and I believe this is all progress for me!

I enjoy my home, I enjoy my companion, I enjoy my friends, I enjoy the few family members I do have and I am successful in more ways that most people ever are. I am completing my Masters degree (June 2010), I started my own company and each day brings success, I do good work through the crisis center, and I like who I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment