Monday, October 26, 2009

On the road again

After 4 years of withstanding constant harassment and stalking behavior from my creepy neighbor I have decided to put my house on the market and move. It's time anyway. I never intended to stay here for a long period of time. I moved into town when I was going through the horrible divorce with my ex because of long delayed response times from the local sheriff's department. I thought living 9 blocks from the local police department would help when my ex harassed me but that proved to be wrong as well. The harassment continued and he never was arrested only warned to stop. It just seems that I can't catch a break and it's ok for people to be harassed in their own homes and the local pd doesn't care.

The good news... I think this might actually be feasible. I found a house across the street from my best friend in a neighboring town (very small doesn't even have police - thank goodness for the castle law I guess). The house is beautiful on the outside and the pictures of the inside appear to be awesome so I am going to try and schedule an appointment to go view the house at the end of this week. Hopefully, all will go well and I will quickly find a buyer for this house and be on my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment