I was reading recently and came across an article that said the dead have one message for us.......see you soon. I could just imagine taking a leisurely stroll through a cemetary (yes I walk through random cemetaries regularly - they are full of endless possibilities......who's buried here, how'd they die, what were their lives like and the peace and quiet helps me think) and hearing whispers of all those laid their whispering to me, "see you soon". Kind of eerie but true. None of us get out of here alive!
But, back to my original though: we are not here forever. We have to seize the moment! We have to get out there and meet strangers and not be afraid to be humiliated or rejected! We can not waste our lives waiting for the right moment to talk to that guy at the coffee shop or sit at home waiting for that guy to call who asked for our number 3 weeks ago and we still haven't heard from.
So, one of my new goals is going to be to get out there and meet as many strangers as I can! Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment