Wednesday, April 22, 2009

3 Questions

What are the truely important questions in life and where do we go to get the answers to them?


Are you at peace with yourself?


I think for a long time I was not at peace with myself. I think situations that were out of my control caused me to flounder in life and I had no idea which direction was up or down, but now that I am older and a little bit wiser and have started to deal with all those issues from my past I think I am at peace with myself.


Are you giving to your community?


I haven't always been giving to my community but recently I have started donating blooding on a regular basis again and volunteering at local community programs.


Do you have anyone to share your heart with?


No, I do not have anyone to share my heart with in a romantic sense. I desire someone to share my heart with. I even have someone in my life that I think I would be willing to share my heart with, but I like the way things are with that person now. I like the occasional getting together to share times, thoughts, ideas, shared interest, learn from one another, teach one another, occasional erotic moments shared, light hearted chatting.....and occasional outings...............I think right now that's probably all I can offer to anyone.



"When you know how to die, you know how to live."

No comments:

Post a Comment