As I prepare for my roadtrip I sit and think about what has led me here. This place in my life where I just want to get in my truck with my dogs and drive.........anywhere away from my normal existance, away from the people in my daily life! The people who say they are my "friends", the people who supposedly are so much about me who haven't called or visited in months!
What's my purpose with this trip?
This trip is about wanting to accomplish something, wanting to leave my mark, wanting to create tangible evidence that I was here, to find a path that I long for, a life of freedom and meaning.
I leave on Thursday evening and while I am away I plan to use this time not only to take pictures and find out if I can acocmplish anything worth while but I also intend to use this time traveling to reflect on my dreams and how I am going to forge through all the cloudiness and muck to create a job for myself and continue to write, volunteer and just have time to have the quality life I have come to enjoy and value so much! I want to do better, be better and make a difference in this world to someone, anyone.....
I have to put fear aside and trust that my travels in this life will lead where it is supposed to and learn to believe in myself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment