Everyone has something in common. We have all loved and lost. I have been sitting here myself wondering will I ever be ready to love to again? What do we want in relationships? Can an older woman/younger man really work? Is sex important? How important? How much time should we spend together? Do we spend too much time together? Do we mix our money? Do we keep our finances seperate? Do we have to go to eachother's families on holidays? Should my partner help out around the house? Is there such thing as mens work and womans work? Am I too independant? How do you make your partner feel needed when you really don't need them in a physical sense? How can he meet my emotional needs? Why is his idea of a relationship sound like a fairy tale story? Is that reality or am I just all screwed up?
These are all very interesting questions that I hear from my friends all the time. I think I will ponder these questions and see what answers I come up with myself.
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment