
Well, this morning I woke up early because I have so much prep to take care of before leaving for my road trip! All the lovely responsibilities of being a grown up: you know paying bills, preparing the house to be closed down for awhile and not be a mess when I return, making arrangements for a neighbor to come by and check on things, take the mail in etc.....and of course shopping and packing for the trip! I swear my companions, NaNook and NaKoda need more things than I do! They are such pampered pets!
I have decided I believe I am going to head south! I will probably end up in the San Antonio area and then see where I go from there! There are so many beautiful nature spots down there with hiking trails and what not! I can get lost in the hills of that area just walking for miles looking at the birds, foxes, wild cats, butterflies, and the foliage! I just hope the water isn't so cold we can't get in anywhere because we love to swim!
On a side note:
I opened up my emails this morning to discover: My baby brother and his wife are pregnant with their second child! Yippie! I may have to put them on the path of my road trip so I can go by and visit!

No comments:
Post a Comment